disable copy paste

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday's Assignment, May 4, 2016

 

Wednesday's Assignment

Have you ever been in love?
What were the symptoms?
Discuss it with someone from a different cultural background.


Here are your tasks:

    1. Watch the video, and fill in the blanks below.

FILL IN THE BLANKS


ELIZA:
I could have danced all night!
I could have danced all night!
And still have begged for more.

I could have spread my wings.
And done a thousand things
I've never done before.

I'll never know what made it  so exciting;
Why all at once my heart took flight.

I only know when he
began to dance with me.
I could have danced danced danced ...
All night!

        1. Check your answers with 2 classmates.
        2. Sing the song by yourself and then together with a partner or two.
    2. What differences do men and women have in this song?
        1. Discuss your answers with a partner.
        2. Write down 10 things that happen when a person has a crush on someone or falls in love. How is it different in a different culture?
crush on someone
1. Like to talk with friends, can not stop.
2. Feel sad and unfair.
3. Like to cry alone at home.
4. Like to work up a sweat, let off steam.
5. Wanted to die.
Someone falls in love
1. Happiness
2. Excited
3. Can not sleep
4. Someone would like to talk with friends.
5. Daydream; lost mind.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic! Don't forget to use numbered list!
    If you need help with that, ask Alaa.

    ReplyDelete