disable copy paste

Friday, May 20, 2016

Portfolio - About Me Section


1. About Me Artefact
    1. A brief introduction about yourself, your L1, your background, etc.
  • I'm Cheng, my Chinese name is Huang Cheng. My first language is Chinese. I have a family, my wife and I. 
  • I was a mathematics teacher in China. I have learnt English in Microskills LINC school for 8 months. 
  • I like play computer game in my spare time. My favourite sport is basketball. My favourite season is Winter.  
Version 2
 I'm Cheng. My Chinese name is Huang Cheng. My first language is Chinese. I have a family, my wife and I. I was a mathematics teacher in China. I have learnt English in MicroSkills LINC school for 8 months. I like playing computer games in my spare time. My favourite sport is basketball. My favourite season is Winter.

    2. List at least 3 social situations and tasks you need English for, e.g. listening to a weather forecast, speaking to your child's teacher, reading a medicine label, writing an email to the teacher for class absence.
  • 1. Working In workplace.
  • 2. Watching a English movie or some English TV news without subtitle.
  • 3. Going shopping.
  • 4. Speaking to my teacher and my classmates.
  • 5. Doing my homework.
  • 6. Going to the bank.
  • 7. Talking with a family doctor or a dentist.
  • 8. Doing a presentation.
  • 9. Finding a job.
  • 10. Writing a email.
    3. Rank the 3 most important tasks you need.
  • 1. Doing my homework.
  • 2. Speaking to my teacher and my classmates.
  • 3. Doing a good presentation.
    4. Which ones have you already achieved?
  • I have almost achieved "Doing my homework".
    5. List the ones you believe you can achieve in the next 3 months.
  • Doing a good presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment