disable copy paste

Thursday, May 19, 2016

4. Writing - 5 , 24 + 1 By May 20

4. Writing
    5. CLB5W Write a letter or email to a friend to describe feelings about a new home town, English class or job.
        1. What 3 things have you enjoyed the most, and what 3 things the least, in this LINC class? Give details for each. What tenses would you use to describe your experience and your feelings?
  • I enjoyed meeting some new friends. I enjoyed using computer to learn English. I enjoyed the new teaching approach. I can improve fast.
  • I often feel no enough time to review my courses. My poor vocabulary and pronunciation were big problems. Sometimes, I can't express myself better in English.
        2. Write an email to a friend, maybe someone in your hometown, about how you feel. Would you be more formal or informal with this person?

Hi, Tom,
I am so glad to receive your email, I hope everything is going well for you.
I am very happy here in Canada. Things are going well although I don't get job yet. I am learning English in  Level 4 - 5 class. I met some new classmates. They are very friendly. My new teacher is knowledgeable and funny. He cracked lots of jokes when he taught us. I liked his teaching approach. 
I don’t have to work and can spend more time for study.  For future plan, I would love to be a programmer. So I'll continue in my efforts to study.

Hope us all the best. 
Cheng
        3. Ask yourself: Did you convey the intended meaning; use language and content appropriate and relevant to the situation; and express main ideas and supports them in some detail?
I'm not sure.

Self-assessment: Should be "I can improve my English faster"; "poor vocabulary and bad pronunciation"; "have not gotten a job"; "I like"; .

Reflections:  This task I feel confused about tense.


No comments:

Post a Comment