disable copy paste

Thursday, May 19, 2016

4. Writing - 4 , 24 + 1 By May 20

4. Writing
    4. CLB5W Write a paragraph to report a factual event or incident, such as an accident, a workplace incident or a burglary.
        1. You just witnessed something bad happen, and you have to write a report on it. Look at this sample, and notice the tenses used and details mentioned. What words communicated time and logic connections?

        2. Write a 50-word report on what you saw. Be sure to have an introduction, body, and conclusion.

< just imagine >

  • My name is Cheng. My address is 12 Hill Street, North York ON. My phone N.O. is 416 555 5555. I am a student of Microskills LINC school.
  • On 17 May 2016. I was walking along Don Mills road east side close to Leith Hill road bus station. Suddenly, A young man ran out into the road from east to west and I heard a screeching of tires. The young man was hit by a black car. I saw the accident at exactly 12:25 a.m. 
  • Somebody called 911. After about 5 minutes, police car and ambulance came. It was obvious the young man caused this accident. 
        3. Ask yourself: Did you address the purpose of the task; express a main idea and support it with details; provide introduction, development, and conclusion in an adequate paragraph structure; provide accurate descriptions or accounts of events and adequate explanations where necessary; and use appropriate connective words?
  • I'm uncertain about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment