disable copy paste

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2. Speaking - 4, 24 + 1 By May 20

2. Speaking    4.CLB5S Describe symptoms to a pharmacist in order to get an appropriate medication.
        1. The pharmacist asks you, "So, how can I help you today?" Record your detailed response on Chirbit.com.

        2. Note the relationship and age of the person who needs the medication, and list the duration and nature of the symptoms--e.g. coughing for 3 days, rashes for 2 hours, fever of 39C overnight; and what you have done so far--e.g. Tylenol, massage, exercise.

        3.Include 2 questions for the pharmacist.
  • Oh, I have two questions ask for you. If my uncle doesn't get better after taking the medicines. What's can I do?
  • Someone tell me salt water is the treatment for diarrhoea.  Is it true?
        4.Ask yourself: Did you provide necessary information; ask relevant questions; repeat information and ideas to confirm understanding; express opinions and feelings; agree and disagree appropriately; thank others for their contributions and information; and participate adequately in interactions with some degree of support from others?

  • I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment