disable copy paste

Thursday, May 12, 2016

2. Speaking - 2, 24 + 1 By May 20

    2. CLB5S Give directions to a home or business.
            1. Record a voicemail of your directions on Chirbit.com.
              2.Begin with a polite greeting and the reason for the voicemail. Tell the person how to get from Don Mills Station to 1955 Steeles Ave east on the TTC, including the bus numbers, estimated waiting/arrival times, and street names.



    1. A: Hello! Good Afternoon! I'm Tom.
    2. B: Nice to meet you.! Tom.  I'm Cheng.
    3. A: Excuse me, could you help me? 
    4. B: Of course. 
    5. A: May I ask you how to get from Don Mills Station to 1955 Steeles Ave West on the TTC.
    6. B: Ok, no problem. We can use Google map! Look at my cellphone. At the beginning, you should take bus of NORTH - 185 towards STEELES. We have once 185 every 9 minutes. When you Depart  STEELES AVE EAST station. Transfer to bus of EST - 53 towards FINCH STATION. We have once 53 every 4 minutes. You should get off at Steeles Ave East at Leslie St station. Then you head West and Walk to your destination. You need about 25 minutes in total. 
    7. A: Thanks, Your are so kind. I should take 185, then transfer to 53. 
    8. B: That's ok. Bye, Tom.
    9. A: Bye, Cheng. Have a good day.
                3.Ask yourself: Did you use appropriate courtesy forms and structures and appropriate expressions to sequence instructions?

        • I think so.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment