disable copy paste

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 Tuesday's Assignment

Tuesday's Assignment

Good morning! Do you like private treatment at the bank rather than lining up for a teller with everybody else? What do private bankers deal with?

Here are your tasks:

  1. Rearrange each sentence, and then put the sentences in the correct order to find out what it's all about:
    1. Abuyahya Yusuf
    2. St., Toronto 8Y9 M2J Yonge 660-145 ON
    3. cheque registered Please address. the to my send 
    4. holder account I'm a policy of RRSP investment #90245  investment, and I cancel would away. like to the policy right
    5. 2016 12, April
    6. you. Thank 
    7. CANCELLATION RRSP WITHDRAWAL AND
    8. Broker, Dear
    9. regards, Best 
    10. Home a I need under Buyers' Plan. it for deposit the

  1. Yusuf Abu Yahya
  2. 660-145 Yonge St. Toronto ON, M2J 8Y9.
  3. Please send the cheque to my registered address. 
  4. I'm a policy of RRSP account holder, and I would like to cancel the investment policy #90245 right away.
  5. April 12 2016.
  6. Thank you.  
  7. WITHDRAWAL  AND CANCELLATION RRSP
  8. Dear Broker, 
  9. Best regards, 
  10. I need Buyers' Home Plan for the deposit under it. 
Right range:
Subject: WITHDRAWAL  AND CANCELLATION RRSP

Dear Broker,
I'm a policy of RRSP account holder, and I would like to cancel the investment policy #90245 right awayI need Buyers' Home Plan for the deposit under itPlease send the cheque to my registered address. 660-145 Yonge St. Toronto ON, M2J 8Y9. 

Thank you.
Best regards,

Abuyahya Yusuf
April 12 2016.


1. Now write a note to an insurance company to cancel or change a policy and to request a refund.

Subject: CHANGE THE INSURANCE PLAN


Dear, TD insurance,
I'm Cheng. My insurance contract N.O. is #1234567. I would like to suspend my auto insurance for a short period, during May to June 2016. Please send an affirmative consent to my current address.  2221 Yonge St.Toronto ON, M2J 4Z3.

Thanks

Best regards,

Cheng Huang

April 12 2016.



2. Check your classmates' notes before and after they publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment