disable copy paste

Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday's assignment, December 09, 2016

Friday's assignment

Do actions speak louder than words?


We have been talking about that, and now it is your turn to write something about it.Think of a personal in your social network; it can be a family member, friend, colleague, and or someone else, and write a 250-word letter to him/her explaining your understanding of the saying Actions speak louder than words. Give a reason(s) why you chose this person to tell him/her that; remember to add an example to clarify your opinion. 




Hi dong,

Hope everything is going well. My class have been talking about the topic of "Do actions speak louder than words?" I was struck that. I want to share with you because you are my best friend.

I agree with “actions speak louder than words.” whatever, it is in life or in work. Do you remember Tom? He and I quit the labor job at the same time. Now he got a good job in an IT company but I still learnt English in LINC School. We all planed to be a SAS programmer two years ago. We bought books and researched online courses together. He made a schedule and listed every step in process. He took actions seriously. As for myself, I told me I just had a rest for one week. Then I had other stuff to do after one week. Like this, week after week, Tom went on ahead. He was progressing in his plan. I was in a circle. Finally, Tom achieved his goals. I was loser. This story told me I should stop paying lip service, walk the talk. I will take action now!


Best regards,

Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment